Sunday 6 October 2013

“I was coach of the best Real Madrid team in history” – Mourinho


Mourinho prezzer Chelsea

Jose Mourinho has declared that he is arguably the best coach in the history of Real Madrid.
The Portuguese, who has returned to Chelsea last summer, left the Santiago Bernabeu after a troubled final season in Spain.
However, looking back at the three years he spent at the club, Mourinho believes that his record was fantastic.
“100 points, 121 goals, we were champions against the best Barcelona there ever has been,” the two-time Champions League winner told ESPN of the 2011-12 season.
“Who is the manager of the best Real Madrid team in history? That’s me. I am the one.”
When he was confronted with the question of his teams being too defensive, Mourinho responded: “Real Madrid was a defensive team? We scored 121 goals and got 100 points.
“My teams are great teams. My teams are built to win. You have to be dominant to win more than not so that is what my teams try to be.
“My teams are the ones with all the goal records. I am the champion of the League of Records. That is my place in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment